1. Individual Members
Persons may become members of ISPS Hellas who are professional practitioners with a therapeutic approach to psychoses (psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, etc.) and those who, without being professionals, are particularly interested in this field, as well as the patients themselves and/or their close relatives.
2. Member Organisations
Organisations can also become members of ISPS Hellas, such as psychiatric institutions and organisations that are generally active in the psychological, psychotherapeutic and social treatment of psychoses, as well as any organisation, private or public, that desires to contribute to it.
The members of ISPS Hellas (individual or organization) have the following privileges:
- Special financial terms with respect to the participation of individual members or the members of the organization, in all the Society’s educational activities and international conferences.
- Free subscription to its scientific journal PSYCHOSES (4 issues per year).
- Certificate of membership (individual or organization), as well as an attestation provided (for the organisations) certifying membership in ISPS Hellas and support to the psychotherapy of psychoses.
Annual Members’ Fees
1. Individual Members: 70 euros
2. Organisations: 100-250 euros (according to the No of staff employed)
* Membership in ISPS Hellas does not establish the right to professional occupation with the treatment of psychoses.
** The member’s fee is annual and in force from January every year.
Alternatively you can download and complete the form below to complete your membership registration